Seven months ago I was coming home from the hospital, completely clueless on how to raise a tiny baby. Seven months later, I have this thriving, healthy beautiful baby girl:
Likes:
Food. Loves to eat. Definitely her daddy's girl.
Baths, but she is harder to bath than the dogs with her slippery rolls.
Grabbing at Wayne and Stanley.
Me singing "I'm a Little Teapot."
Cookie Monster's "C is for Cookie" song.
Being outside.
Being naked, resulting in way too many accidents.
Dislikes:
Naps.
Her carseat. This is becoming a major issue.
Hmm. Not much else. She is pretty content.
Still no teeth and still hasn't accomplished crawling. That's ok, I'll hang onto my baby for as long as possible :)
2 comments:
I can't believe she's already 7 months old. By the time we'll meet her, she'll be walking and able to play with Olivia and Justin just fine. Sorry about her dislike of naps and her carseat. Just keep trying different things until she likes something. Hang in there!
She is soo cute. Her face is perfect...she could be a gerber baby!!
Post a Comment