Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you're thinking. Whoa, Laura. Less than six months between updates. Big deal. Even though I have nothing too earth shat...
-
I know what you're thinking. Whoa, Laura. Less than six months between updates. Big deal. Even though I have nothing too earth shat...
-
I'm sitting here quite...uncomfortable...right now. Just in the last 10 minutes I feel like baby boy is sitting differently. I feel a...
-
Am I really going all the way back to Christmas?! Yikes! So far one of my New Year's Resolutions has not panned out very well. Our 201...
5 comments:
I can't wait to hear/see if you are this excited for snow come February - or after you have shoveled your driveway 5 or 6 times! :)
One fun thing about living here - we are "sort of" prepared for snow...but we FREAK OUT when it snows and things get canceled and you don't have to go to work...it rocks! :)
Oh - and it isn't doing anything down here by the base...it is just COLD!
Laura--You crack me up!!! I, too, cannot wait to see how you feel later on!!!
Steph, based on previous posts on this blog I am going to GUESS that Laura will not be shoveling any driveways... ;) (I'm just being mean out of jealousy!!!!)
I miss the snow!!! Us northern gals enjoy the snow and I actually enjoy shoveling my parents driveway (it was so big they have a snow blower attachment to the tractor and before I could drive it was the closest thing to actually driving). We're still in short sleeves with pants but it's starting to get colder here in OK.
SNOW! Save us some and bring it home for Christmas! This Texas girls gets excited when the roads ice over. The last time we saw snow was in 2004 and Kyle was 21 months old. Emerson needs to see some snow. I wish we could come and see snow with you all.
Ok, I was just reading the other comments and NO Laura will not be shoveling any driveways. Husband of the year, Nick, will do it all for her. You rock Nick!
Post a Comment