Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas and New Year's

After a long delay, I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from over the holidays. Not many and they are definitely out of order, but I have about 5 minutes to post this...so here it goes!

New Year's night, in between the Officer's Club party and actually celebrating the countdown at Brittany and Andrew's. We left the Club early due to some...questionable...people.

Thomason Park and McHugh Woods crowd at a very authentic German restaurant. We were there for over three hours!
Christmas in Houston. Me, my sister, and my brother. We do this pose every year. I miss them.
The most precious little girl, my niece Emerson. I love her to pieces! She makes everyone around her happy, especially when she barks...yes...barks. But its absolutely adorable!

My nephew Kyle. I cannot believe how fast he's growing!

Nick opening his Christmas present from me: Metallica tickets in Philadelphia. He's pretty excited...I'm just along for the ride. Check back for those pictures as Nick said he's going to dress me for the concert...from a thrift store. Interesting.
After Christmas Eve mass and all smiles!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

oh, I cannot wait to see the metallica concert pics!!!

Steph said...

looks like a good time.

tony will be so jealous of nick with his metallica concert tickets...he wanted to go so bad!

Tina said...

Enjoy the concert and the new clothes!! Sounds like you enjoyed your New Year's, we just stayed home since we drove all day back from up north. Miss you guys!!!

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...