So after a little hiccup, my blog is back up for those three of you who faithfully read my blog :) You know who you are.
Anyways...not much to post about but I did want to share an amazing story and video. Its a tear jerker so get your tissues ready. Its about a father giving his handicapped son the chance to run a marathon. Geez...I just got goosebumps typing that. I've seen the video a few times and wanted to share with all of you such an inspiring father:
http://munfitnessblog.com/a-special-son-a-loving-father-a-touching-story-team-hoyt/
Hopefully I will have my camera back by this weekend to post more pictures!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you're thinking. Whoa, Laura. Less than six months between updates. Big deal. Even though I have nothing too earth shat...
-
I know what you're thinking. Whoa, Laura. Less than six months between updates. Big deal. Even though I have nothing too earth shat...
-
I'm sitting here quite...uncomfortable...right now. Just in the last 10 minutes I feel like baby boy is sitting differently. I feel a...
-
Am I really going all the way back to Christmas?! Yikes! So far one of my New Year's Resolutions has not panned out very well. Our 201...
2 comments:
yay! glad your back...well, actually - glad i'm allowed back in! :)
can't watch the video just yet...not ready to cry at work...but probably will take a look later!
Just reading their story is tear jerking. Can't watch the video til I get home but I bet it will make me cry. I have no excuses for not taking my dream of running a marathon and running with it...pun intended. They are an inspiration to all...seriously, a 68 yr old man running marathon's is great but doing so pushing another 150+ pounds is incredible. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment