Hitting the 9 month mark, Audrey has officially been out of my belly the same time she was in. Her current stats:
Height: 27 inches.
Weight: 18.0 lbs.
She is currently in the 50th percentile for everything, standing by herself and I have a feeling taking her first steps before her first birthday. I had to laugh when the pediatrician asked how I'm taking care of her teeth...because she has no teeth. She's a late bloomer. She loves bananas and cauliflower and pretty much everything in between. Hasn't turned down a food yet, showing her Whitefield roots with her ability to eat. She still sleeps 12-13 hours at night but has developed a habit where she has to fall asleep in my arms. I'm not complaining.
I love these "month" stickers. They are the perfect way to document her first year of super charged growth. But getting a 9 monther to sit still is a challenge, hence the multiple pictures that follow.
Look at that face, er, scowl!
I may have spoke too soon about New York. We tried to book a hotel online, only to find out everything was booked solid, except the 5 star $1,000/night hotels and the $50/night hotels in Harlem. We waited until the last minute and suffered the consequences. Hopefully in two or three weeks we can make the journey, when Nick attempts to transfer his leave dates. Trying to be spontaneous with an infant is a recipe for disaster. But we will go, just with a bit of better planning under our belts.
2 comments:
Happy 9 months, Audrey!
what a doll! wish I knew a great deal in the big apple..... but nope. Call Erin.
Love you all
Aunt Patrice
Post a Comment