Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yesterday was another fun filled day at Gymboree and I had big plans to take cute pictures of her exploring the awesome environment, but my camera died. You think I would learn my lesson after this happening one too many times. But I did manage to snap this of her holding onto her favorite ball there, the one that resembles a planet. Or a pimple. She loves Gymboree and is getting the social interaction I was hoping for. She is warming up to the other kids and doesn't seem to get as terrified when Jimbo the Clown makes his appearance. Success!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Weston used to go to Little Gym and we miss it so much. There is nothing like that here. :(

Anonymous said...

Jacob loves those balls to!

Anonymous said...

Jacob loves those balls to, except he knows how to deflate them! He pulls the white plug out with his teeth, so embarassing!

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...