"Why a frog?" you may ask. I'm not quite sure. This costume just looked super cute and its neutral enough for future kids to wear. Although, to prevent the gender confusion while Audrey was trick or treating this year, Grumma J made these cute pink bows and sewed them behind the eyes.
Getting dressed for a big night on the town. She doesn't look too amused, does she?
The hands eventually had to go.
If you haven't experienced trick or treating on a military base, you haven't experienced a Halloween like no other. There are literally hundreds of kids, to the point where closing your door after each is pointless. So we sat outside, munched on candy, and admired all the great costumes. Even better were the MP (military police) cars that zoomed by every 5 seconds. Good thing I could eat my candy in peace.
I wish I was creative and crafty enough to make Audrey her Halloween costumes, maybe if I start now for 2012 I have a chance? Probably not, the right side of my brain has never been fully functional and my sewing doesn't go beyond a button. Regardless, Halloween 2011 was a blast and we have enjoyed every minute of Grumma and Grandpa's visit.
1 comment:
That is soo sweet and so cute. I love the frog! I think it is adorable.
Post a Comment