Friday, February 17, 2012

My brother used to joke with me that I wouldn't be able to decide to go to my own funeral. Nick says I could have never been a Marine Corps officer because I can't make decisions and be confident in them. Its true: I'm probably the most indecisive person you will ever meet, which is why we are heading back to North Carolina this weekend to (hopefully) make some progress on our living situation. We plan to explore all our options once again since last time was a complete blur and MAKE A DECISION. Nick leaves next weekend for a month and I feel like we need to have a concrete plan because we move in less than 3 months and at this rate, we will be living in Nick's truck. Which isn't a bad thing considering he has a stash of Sour Patch Kids in his console.

I'll leave you with a picture of Audrey relaxing after a very long day of nonstop action. This is her preferred position while catching up on DJ Lance's latest songs. I don't know whats more precious in this photo: the precious blonde haired, blue eyed little beauty, or Wayn'e tush sneaking into the shot.

No comments:

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...