Sunday, April 29, 2012

I must have the craziest little girl in town.  What other 22 monther gets super excited when her mom busts out the cleaning supplies?  She actually thinks cleaning is fun.  We are considering changing her name to Monica Gellar.


Unfortunately, one of our many tasks this weekend was to get a new hard drive installed in our computer since the old one got fried.  So we spent some time in the Apple store and Audrey felt right at home playing at the kid's section.  And you see that little spherical ball she is sitting on?  SO COOL!!!  


And since we are now down to two weeks before the movers come, we have a small checklist of restaurants to try before we leave and Ray's Hell Burger was one of them.  President Obama frequents this burger joint quite often so we just had to see if the patties lived up to their potential.  Verdict:  good but not OMG.  Thankfully, the company we had was super awesome.


And again, as you can see from the picture, Audrey loves doing everything that mimics her mom and dad.  She has a weird fascination with poop (I know, its really kinda gross) but whenever we are on walks, she screams and points at any dog droppings she sees.  And the other day she BEGGED us to do poop patrol.  I thought we would have to bribe her with money to do this chore at 16 but here she is willingly picking up after Wayne and Stanley (of course with proper sanitary protection).



1 comment:

Patrice said...

Scott likes Nick's sippy cup with his burger! We have plenty for Audrey if she wants to do poop patrol here!!!!!!

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...