Our computer is momentarilly taking a breather and for fear of creating worse problems, I'm waiting for nick to get home to fix the issue. Typing from external sources drives me bonkers so no big post even though I did have some pictures of our soon to be temporary house. It's awesome! Finally a breakthrough in this whole housing fiasco. A little more than 24 hours until nick gets home and I'm planning on videotaping his and Audrey's reunion. No really, I'm serious this time. Even though it's only been two weeks, she has missed him like crazy.
For all my fellow Aggies, may tomorrow's Aggie Muster be spent remembering those who have passed. We will be attending a local Aggie Club get together and I'm happy to share with Audrey one of the most sacred traditions at A&M. Just preparing her Early for when she starts classes in 16 years.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you're thinking. Whoa, Laura. Less than six months between updates. Big deal. Even though I have nothing too earth shat...
-
I know what you're thinking. Whoa, Laura. Less than six months between updates. Big deal. Even though I have nothing too earth shat...
-
I'm sitting here quite...uncomfortable...right now. Just in the last 10 minutes I feel like baby boy is sitting differently. I feel a...
-
Am I really going all the way back to Christmas?! Yikes! So far one of my New Year's Resolutions has not panned out very well. Our 201...
No comments:
Post a Comment