Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last week our washing machine experienced some technical difficulties, but thankfully we found an awesome repair man who came late last night to fix the problem so we could finish our laundry before the packers arrived.  All was peachy until we walked into the utility room and found it semi-flooded.  Not knowing what was causing the leak, Nick and I took turns watching a cycle.  And you know what?  Front loaders are kinda cool to watch, even though Nick doesn't look too thrilled in this picture. Maybe because it was 11pm at night?


Today was a long day but our stuff is officially all packed away.  Day one down!


So what do you do if all your toys are packed away?  You play in the water!!


Now please explain to me why she LOVES playing in the water outside but acts like the world is coming to an end during bath time?


Getting some good belly laughs from daddy:





If that doesn't work, check out YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoY3Pgw57HY

No comments:

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...