Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh, baby!

This past weekend was all about babies!  Phil and Angela welcomed baby Milleigh Grace into this world on December 7th and both mom and baby are doing great.  Nick and Phil have been best friends since they were toddlers and its been like the good ol' days now that they are stationed together here in Quantico.  I'm so glad we were able to be here for them but I think its taking Nick some time to see his best buddy a father...a sudden dose of reality that yes, we are getting older!

Sigh.  This image just melts my heart.


Milleigh is truly a beautiful baby and has some lungs!  Although she seems pretty content being held by Nick.


Saturday Nick and I attended a baby shower for yet another friend who is expecting.  One of the games was to have the guys blow up balloons and be pregnant for a few minutes.  We all found this hysterical!


Nick, please don't hurt me because I'm posting this picture!





2 comments:

Tina said...

It's such a sweet sight to see Nick holding a newborn baby. I'm sure you're asked all the time...any plans for kids soon? Also, I can't wait to show Ryan the picture of Nick being pregnant...Nick is such a sexy being pregnant!!

Mandy said...

sad that I missed the shower...of course, I have to mention since Lisa is in the corner of the pictures, she totally does not even look like she just had a baby!!!!

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...