Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ready for Christmas!

Apologies for not updating in the past two weeks.  My work has been super swamped and there is even talk of me bringing home a microscope to help ease the workload...yikes!  We've also been tackling the Christmas present project and...gulp...we're not even done yet!  But we are really enjoying this first Christmas together in Quantico and had so much fun decorating.  Here is our lovely Christmas tree that is now leaning at a slightly more disturbing angle than when this picture was taken!
Nick's masterpiece.  I came home one day to find Nick beaming in his success.  Of course, the result didn't quite look like this before I added a few touches.  In typical male fashion, Nick literally strung the lights on the door frame, hoping they would stay with no reinforcement, so I convinced him to actually tape them to the house.  But I still think he did a GREAT job and its even better that he surprised me.  Thanks honey!

And yes, we are those people who dress up their dogs for Christmas.  This is Wayne sporting his antlers.  Stanley was too embarrassed to have her picture taken :)





1 comment:

Steph said...

everything looks GREAT!!! and I'm cracking up at Wayne!!!

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...