Monday, February 23, 2009

Military Appreciation!

Another reason why being a military family has its payoffs:

http://blissfullydomestic.com/military-bliss/take-a-trip-to-disney/

A free trip to Disney! Well, free for the AD member and an awesome discount for dependents.

Anyone want to let us borrow their kids for a few days? :)

I LOVE hearing about companies that show their appreciation for the military because we all know, they completely deserve it! We've taken advantage of the free admission to Busch Gardens and Sea World and it was much appreciated! And the military discount at Cold Stone Creamery doesn't hurt either ;)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Seriously! Don't you love some of the benefits...if you can handle the absentee spouses! (I can.)

Invite or bring along as many friends as you want for tonight!!! YAY for 'party crashers'!!!!

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...