There is never a dull moment when it involves any member of the Whitefield clan and this past weekend in Austin for Trice & Bret's wedding proved that point once again. We spent a very short four days enjoying the festivities leading up to the big day and pretty much laughed and heckled each other every hour in between. Trice looked absolutely amazing in her wedding dress and could easily have been on the cover of Vogue magazine. I've never seen a more classy and elegant bride than her. Bret, being by far one of the smartest people I know (business owner by the age of 30), has definitely met his match with Trice. Two peas in a pod, if you will.
Too many pictures to post were taken, but I will share some of my favorites. To see more, check out my picasa site:




Trice Whitefield & Bret Jacobson

Loved Austin. Its currently ranking #1 for the place to move after Nick retires from the Marine Corps.
What a wonderful weekend filled with wonderful memories. Congrats to Trice & Bret!
No comments:
Post a Comment