Thursday, May 19, 2011

Technically, she turned 10 months on Monday. But what's a few days here and there, right? As long as I don't use this excuse for her first birthday, I'd say the tardiness didn't hurt anyone.

Pictures of her are hard to snap. And even good ones can get disrupted by various background objects, hence the air vent making a nice touch.

This would obviously be her annoyed face. Trying to have her sit still is about as impossible as keeping me away from sugar.

And finally, she was defiant and refused to look at the camera. Sigh. So these will have to do.

Current weight: no idea. But I'm guessing around 20 pounds judging from my biceps.

Loves:
Bananas
Spaghetti and meat sauce, pureed of course
Books. Actually, just turning the pages.
Giving high fives.
Going for rides in her convertible.
Saying "dah" for everything. This could mean "dad" or "dog." Or me. I'm trying to work on her language skills.

Dislikes:
Lentils. And cod fish. Two dishes I slaved over for her and she refuses to eat. Is this payback from my childhood?
Having her diaper changed.
Um, not much else?

She's pretty awesome.

No comments:

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...