Saturday, July 9, 2011

A little someone is turning into quite the water buffalo, quite evident after spending the last three days stomping around in an amazing indoor water park. Great Wolf Lodge was a blast and even though they cater to kids a bit older than Audrey, we really enjoyed this mini vacation as a family.

Posing like J. Lo is a sweet swimsuit coverup - thanks Arinn!


Who is that wolf in my picture? And why is she obsessed with cucumbers?


Even Nick and I had a ton of fun and rode the water rides way too many times.


She loved the water fountains and was determined to drink from them.


No time to look at the camera when there is so much to see, right mom?


This picture cracks me up. Her eyes say it all: she was exhausted. Nothing like a great water park to lead to extra long naps.


Um, yes please, I'll have the 56 oz. margarita.

I should have taken more photos instead of videos. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone with kids. Or anyone who is a kid at heart, like yours truly.

No comments:

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...