Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If there is one good thing about marathon training, its that you can eat whatever you want and not feel the slightest bit guilty. For dinner last night, I tried a Pioneer Woman's recipe. You can't go wrong with Pioneer Woman, everything is delicious. Half of the pizza was tomato basil and the other half was a tomato pesto. Both topped with fresh mozzarella and a winner in my book.

But the real champion of the night were these individual oreo cheesecakes. Heaven! And I don't even like oreos! I'm giving out most of these to friends because I could eat all of them in one day. And lesson I learned while making these: 4 pounds of cream cheese equals 8 packages. 8! These could add a muffin top to even the skinniest of stomachs.

And a huge shout out to Aunt Patrice for sending me this awesome cupcake apron, which I've been wearing quite often. Makes me feel like I'm a serious baker.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

handing the out huh? mchugh woods gets no love :0)

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...