Do you know what you can do during a power outage while your child naps? Not much. At least Goodwill will benefit from yesterday's storm as I went through every piece of article of clothing for donation from my closet. Now I just need to fill that space back up :)
I did manage to catch these two cuddling during the storm. I don't think they moved from this position for over three hours. Bulldogs are extremely lazy. Or maybe its just these two. About a year ago I had both of their thyroids testing only to have the vet announce a negative result and the cause of their lethargy was just their temperament. There are days when I stand there and wait for their bellies to rise and fall so I know they are breathing because THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING!!! I love them to pieces, but sometimes I begging them to go on a walk with me. Thats a little backwards, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment