Monday, September 19, 2011

We've had one sick little girl on our hands all weekend, with a fever hovering around the 102.5 mark. If she wakes up this morning and still has a high fever, 48 hours later, I'm thinking a trip to the pediatrician will be necessary. With no other symptoms, I'm growing suspicious to this possibly being a UTI and don't want to let it go untreated.

Poor baby. I wish she could talk to tell me what hurts. Instead, she's been clinging to Nick and I all weekend and making these little purring noises when we rub her back. So sad!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I hope little A. starts feel better soon!

Crazy Love said...

Having a sick kiddo is never fun..it is scary!! I hope she is feeling better!

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...