Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This is why its so important to keep my blog up to date:  I have no idea what happened in the last month.  From the time Laura and Diana left NC until now...???  Um, yeah.  No clue.  I've got to be better about this!  All I remember is Audrey playing dress up from her birthday gift selection...


Getting her three year checkup...


And her first dentist appointment.  Stop growing little girl.  Please.


Oh  yes, how could I forget what has caused us much heartache over the last few weeks (maybe I'm trying to mentally block it out).  Audrey was bit in the face by a Doberman and I had to rush her to the ER where she received stitches right above her lip and now has two noticeable scars on her face.  I don't want to go into too much detail because it pains me to remember everything that happened that day, but I must say she is one tough cookie.  My heart broke for her every single day during her recovery and while I did take pictures of her wounds, they are somewhat graphic and just heartbreaking.  Don't know if I can look at those again.  Keeping our fingers crossed her scars heal nicely.  

We arrived back home yesterday from a wonderful trip to DC to visit all three Whitefield sisters and now we are back in a lonely house :(  I will update soon from all the craziness over the weekend and of course of sweet baby Maisie who stole everyone's heart.

No comments:

I know what you're thinking.  Whoa, Laura.  Less than six months between updates.  Big deal.  Even though I have nothing too earth shat...